Centre for Biosecurity and Biopreparedness’ Offer of Assistance
Center for Biosecurity and Biopreparedness (CBB) is responsible for biosecurity and biopreparedness in Denmark. The Danish biosecurity system regulates biological agents, materials and immaterial technology with dual use potential. In case of malicious or accidental releases of dangerous biological materials, CBB is responsible for measures to analyze and counter the incident.
Based on CBB’s experiences, and subject to available resources and capacities, it can provide non-monetary contributions such as:
- Guidance on how to build a national biosecurity and biopreparedness system;
- Share lessons learned concerning biosecurity administration;
- Assist with/set up awareness raising activities;
- Participate in discussions on ethics and responsible research conduct, including how to govern dual-use research of concern;
- Provide biopreparedness training;
- Offer an international biosecurity course (online) containing all or some of the above mentioned elements; and
- Share published materials on biosecurity and biopreparedness and with articles and newsletters contribute to international debate.
Providers and Implementers ?
|Implementer||Centre for Biosecurity and Biopreparedness (CBB) (Denmark)||State|