Raising Awareness and Education on Biosafety and Biosecurity in Ukraine
This assistance activity will:
- Conduct an interactive survey of the previous project’s participants to assess the use of acquired knowledge and skills;
- Consolidate teaching materials;
- Outreach to specialists from educational institutions relocated from the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine;
- Promote two regional seminars in western and eastern Ukraine; and
- Promote a 4th Symposium on ‘Raising Awareness and Education on Biosafety and Biosecurity in Ukraine’ (delayed due to COVID-19).
A working paper will be prepared for the Ninth Review Conference of the Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) in Geneva in December 2021 (delayed due to COVID-19) where initial results of the project will be presented at a side-event at the conference.
Providers and Implementers ?
|Implementer||Palladin Institute of Biochemistry (Ukraine)||NGO|
|Implementer||Science & Technology Center in Ukraine (STCU)||NGO|
Related Projects & Programs
|Mr Jonathan Dowdall||1540 Committee Representative||
Political Counter Terrorism and Counter-Proliferation
|Mr Luke Bailey||CBRN Security Desk||
Counter Proliferation Department